We’re so excited to announce that the first beginner PLCnext Technology ladder logic course is now live!
This course is a collaboration between Phoenix Contact and RealPars.We teamed up to make sure that we can develop one of the world’s highest quality PLC programming courses.
This course is designed to be well-suited for complete beginners to PLCs and PLC programming.
What you will learn by completing this course:
- PLCs and ladder logic instructions basics.
- How to code ladder logic programs using basic instructions and timers.
- The purpose and operation of each hardware component.
- Ladder logic programming example using PLCnext Engineer.
- How to download, run, and test your PLC program with PLCnext Technology.
- How to physically connect and test field devices to the PLCnext Technology Starterkit I/O modules.
Once you complete this course, you will receive a signed certificate of completion from Phoenix Contact and RealPars. This can be a great add-on to your resume when applying for your desired job. You can also post this certificate to your LinkedIn profile to show off to potential employers.
Check out the link below to learn more: